2011年10月18日火曜日

My favorite sport to watch

I have some favorite sport to watch. I often watch baseball game in my home. Because I have played basaball for four years. I practiced hard everyday. I was very tired. But I like baseball. I went to watch baseball game. I was very interesting. Baseball is very actibe. I did an outfielder. I am not playing baseball now. But I watch basaball game on TV in my house. Japanese baseball has two league. Central, the pacific reague. I like the pacific league than central league. Because my favorite baseball player is pacific league. My favorite baseball player is Itoi. He belongs fighters. He is an outfielder. I often watch his team game. His team is very strong. I cheer for his team.

123words

1 件のコメント:

  1. itoi!!
    Sounds cool.
    He is not famous compared with darvish and utsumi and so on.

    返信削除