2011年7月5日火曜日

Enjoy

 Good evening, everyone. I write my daily. I was free on last friday. It was ong time no see. I could feel refreshed. I slept on my bed. I got up at night. I watched TV. Title is Mononokehime. This is anime. I like it. This story impressed me. I have watched it many times. I want to watch it again.

     I went to sea with my circle member on saturday. because the day was circle day. I drave my circle member's car. We went to amakusa. My car's member sang a lot of songs. But I could not sing a song, so I was driver. I had not inner reserves of strength. Every one enjoyed. I also enjoyed. After tow hour, we finally arrived to sea. We ran to beach. And we into the sea. It was so cold. But very very interesting. I drave my circle member's car again. We backed to near the school. I got home. And I go out my house at once. I went to food shop to meet my friends. But This shop was full. We went to another shop in my city. We ate grilled fried slices of meat. It taste was so good. We are satisfied. I went to my friend's house. We watched DVD. It was crazy. I slept at 3:00 am.

    Next day. I got up at afternoon. I was free. I went to my friend's house at night. We drank a sake. And we ate udon . It was very good. We slept.
   See you next time.

272words  totle9170words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿