2011年7月12日火曜日

My memory

Hello everyone. Long time no see.  I think I write my daily.
   I took some classes on last Thursday. I finished classes. I did my homework with my old club member. He is very handsome. I was so tired, so I did homework hard. I got home. And I slept at once. I got up. My club member called me. I got out my home. We went to river to do Hanabi. It was so beautiful. I impressed it. And the day was my old student' s birth day. We sang a song. And said, Omedetou. Old student looked like glad.
   Next day. I took  a class by noon. My friend came to my house. We talked something. And we went to hitting center to play baseball. we was very hot, so we actived. My friend stayed my house.
   Next day. we went to school to take a test. It name is SPI. It wasb very difficult. I could not solved all of question.I did not have enough to time. We finished a test. We went to pool to swim. The place was Kashima. Pool was very cold. But very exciting. We satisfied. I got home. And I went to city. Bcause the day had a same department's party. I drank some sake. ate some food. I got drunk on brandy. We played karaoke. We  sang a lot of songs.  It was very interesting.  I was tired. I want to sleep now. See you next time.

260words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿