2012年1月16日月曜日

special day

Hello everyone. How are you? I am sleepy. But I have to do a lot of things. I decided finished it. Do you know how old am I ? I am 20 years old. Because I went to a coming of age celebration with my friend. So I got up early the day. I set my hair. I put on a suit. My mother bought suit for me. It is very expensive. I was glad, and I was thankful to my mother. I took a picture with my friend. We arrived at a coming of age celebration place. there are a lt of people. I met a lot of friend. I took a lot of pictures. I met middle school friends. I talked a lot of things. I enjoyed the time. We went to city by bus. We went to center river to eat lunch. We were so hungry. so we ate lunch. We were full. We free. We were in the store for three hour. We went to a alumni association. I drank sake. I recently like beer. So I drank beer in the day. My friend got drunk on brandy. I took care of him. I went to a continuation of a party at another place. It party had some events. It was so iteresting. I was very fun. Party finished at nidnight. I came back to my house by taxi. I met a lot of friends for lomg time no see. I thought I want to meet friends again. By the way, I started to part time job. I worked Kumamoto station. Please come here, if you get a chance. See you next time.

277 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿