2012年1月3日火曜日

2012

   Hello everyone!! How are you? I' m fine. Finally, 2011 was end and we started 2012. I got a new year's gift presnt. I got it from my grand father, mother, my mother, and my brother. I was so glad. I went Aso shrine with my girl friend. My girl friend gave me some present. Because she did not give me a christmas present. So she present for me. I got gloves and pierced earrings. I was so happy. I looked pleased. The gloves warm up my hands. We arrived at Aso shrine. The fortune sacred lot we drew predicte very good. We smiled. We bought japanese said Takoyaki. We ate it. It was very hot and it taste was so good. We came back to each house. And I have another engagement. It is a new year's party.I drank a lot of sake with my friend. I drank beer. I was full. We talked about my circle, future. I enjoyed it time. I thought I want to try study hard. I want to get some licence. I came back to my house.

184 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿