2011年12月28日水曜日

My memory

October 1. I went to school at 5:00. So I could not sleep. I walked around the city with my circle members. We carryed a portable shrine. We could make a lot of memory. But I was so tired. We went to hotspring. and we went to city to a party to celebrate the successful. We ate some food, drank some drinks. We were so loudly. But I was very interesting. We finished party. I went to bar with some circle members. I was so sleepy. I went to my friend's house.

October 2. I got up at noon. I was hungery. So I went to joy full with my friend. Many high school students were in the store. We talked about something. We stayed the store for a long time. I came back to my house. My friend came to my house. He read some comic. He read BECK. The comic my favorite book. Please read it. If you take a chance.

October 4. I took  a group activity in the day with my circle member. We went to MK. MK is a one- pot dish made at the table by cooking vegetables and slices of meat in boiling broth and eaten with a soy-based sauce store. ok? do you understand? We ate a lot of beef, pork, chicken, and vegetables. those taste was so good. I was full. My old circle student treat us to a one- pot dish made at the table by cooking vegetables and slices of meat in boiling broth and eaten with a soy-based sauce. We went to game center. We took a picture by print club. And we went to batting center. I palyed baseball, so I like baseball. When I was batting center, Kumamoto caused earthquake. I worried about my family, so I telephoned to my mother. But My mother did not know earthquake. I came back to house. I enjoyed everyday.

319 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿