2011年12月22日木曜日

My favorite clubs/ circle

I think I write my favorite club and circle. I have a lot of favorite clubs. I played baseball when I was elementary school student. So I belonged baseball club. I practiced baseball every day. Because I was so tired. But I like baseball. I watched baseball game on TV. So I wanted to be like a pro baseball player. Next, I belonged brass band club when I was high school student. I listened to many kind music every day. I like music. I recentlly like rock music. I belonged brass band club, so I could play some instroment. I was so happy. But I was afraid of my teacher. Next, I belong art circle in unversity. But we herdly take a picture. We playd sothing. For example, we went to sea. We went to karaoke. We watched nightview. And circle member are so friendly. We aften went to hotspring. I enjoy it.

153 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿