2011年12月20日火曜日

BR-7 The Nutcracker


chapter 1 Christmas Eve
Christmas will be coming soon. This year, I don't have a special plane like a date with girl friend because I don't have a girl friend. So I will stay indoors or hung out with my friends who don't have girl friends. Lonely Christmas!!!
chapter 2 The mystery present
Clara was gave a christmas present by her godfather. She got a wooden nutcracker doll, dressed like a soldier. May be this year, my old brother will gave me a christmas present. When my 20th birthday, he gave me good wristwatch. So I'm looking forward to that present.
chapter 3 The magic begins
Clara became small girl like a mouse, and she fight with Mouse King. I don't fight with him, but I want to be small man and want to do some interesting thing. For example eat "Gyuu don" in Sukiya. I like Sukiya the best!!
chapter 4 Sleight bells ringing
Clara and prince met to the Ice Queen and went to her icy place. It sounds very cold!! I don't like cold place, so I need "KOTATSU". There is a "Kotatsu" in my room. That is very good.
chapter 5 The Land of Sweets
Next, they went to the Land of Sweets. I really interested in the place. I like chocolate, cake, coke, pockey and so on. And I like Potato chips the best. Especially, I like "kyu-syu shouyu azi". It is sealed only Kyu-syu area. I will buy it after school ant eat it!


Helbrough, E. (2004) The Nutcracker. Usborne Publishing Ltd.

248 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿