2011年12月26日月曜日

Happy

  Hello, everyone. I think I write aboutg these days. I went to school to take some classes on December 23. The class is very sleepy. But I listened to my teacher's talk. And I was so happy. Because the day finished a class in this year. I finaly came winter vacation. I think I want to play something. And I want to go to some places. But I have a lot of homework. I have to it.

December 24. The day is Christmas eve. I got up early. I went to Yume town to buy a present. I went to Amakusa with my girlfriend. I present for my girlfriend. I was happy. Because my girlfriend said thank you, I was happy.  We arrived at sea. We watched sea. It was very cold. We came back to my car. We find a dog. The dog sit in front of my car. This is very cute. We named the dog. The dog name is Shiro. Next, we went to Amakusamura. We ate some food, and some drink. It was so good. I was hugry, so we went to Sushi itiba to ea dinner. I and girlfriend like sushi. Espacialy like salmon. We was satisfied. We borrowed DVD. We went to my house, and we watched DVD. It day was so interesting.

December 25. It day is Christmas. I waked up at noon. I would drive you her home. my mother made a lot of food. My mother is good at cooker. the dish taste was so good. I was full. And I ate christmas cake. I like sweet. It was so sweety. I went to game center with my brother. It was fun. It day was family day. I like my family. I think I am valuable my family. see you next time.

300 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿