2011年12月19日月曜日

BR-5 Shooting Stars

Suddenly, Matt pulls Claudia into their room.

I have never been to a foreign country. I thought I want to go to a foreign country. Because I read the book. I thought I want to go on a trip. Lisa and Alice stayed at a hotel. The hotel is very nice. I thought they are lucky. The Hotel Astra is very large and expensive. Famous people staying at another hotel near there. Lisa and Alice met Matt. He is a film star. He was angry. His girl friend also was angry. His girl friend took a gun from her bag. But it is not real. They practiced their scenes. I was surprised at this. I liked this book. Please read it if you get the chance.



Polly Sweetnam
Macmillan Education
発売日:2005-04-27


Sweetanam, P. (2005) Shooting Stars. MACMILLAN READERS.

131words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿