2011年12月28日水曜日

My daily

    September 22. Hello everyone. The day was special day. Because my mother was birthday. I had some plan for my mother. I cleaned my house, I bought some food, and I made cooking. I ate dinner with my family. The dinner taste was so good. I and my brother gave a present for my mother. My mother was impressed it, happy. My mother said thank you. Last, my mother ate cake. It was so sweety. I thought that family is important. See you again. Bye-bye.Ok.

September 23. I got up afternoon. I went to school to take a circle consultion. We talked about some imprtant thing. We talked it for a long time. We finished it in the day. And we did ciecle works. I was so tired. I came back to my house. We went to my friend's house. I consulted with a person abput on a thing. My friend listened to my talking. I got out of friend's house, and I went to bar with another friends. I drank beer. I got drunk on brandy. We got out of store at 3:00. I talked with friends by 5:00. I came back to my house.

September 24. The day was family day. I went to sairo to eat lunch with my family. Sairo is grilled fried slices of meat store. My brother have worked thi store for four years. We ate some beef. It taste was so good. I was full. We went to hotspring after we ate lunch. We took in hotspring for a long time. I was a lot of sweat. We came back to mouse. I enjoyed in the day.

September 26. I took a class, took a chair, and circle work strted form today. I was very buzy. I was angry. I thought I should be adult more. See you next time.

September 27. I could not go to school. Because I went to my brother's graduation ceremony with my mother. My brother commuted to fire fighter school from house. My brother is fire fighter. The ceremony was so great. I was impressed. My brother cryied then. I respedted to my brother. I and mother came back to house. And I went to a beauty to change my hair color. My hair was gold color. I was surprised it . I went to school to take a chair. I finished chair so I did  circle work. I was so buzy.

September 28. I went to school to take a class. But I absented some classes. Because I was bad condition. I took a chair. I was so  sleepy. I went to hospital. I got a cold. But I was vitality. I went to bed early.

September 29. I went to school to take a class. I finished a class. I went to hotspring with my friend. We talked something. We went to mac to eat humberger after we got out of hotspring. The food was delicous. I was confortable in this day. September was very buzy. But I enjoyed everyday. bye-bye.

504 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿