2011年12月3日土曜日

Summer vacation4

September 1. I went to hospital to consult a doctor. Because I have an illness. I was an illness when I was a child attending kindergarten. My doctor said seriously ill. I was so sad. But I believe to get well. I was done an injection. I came back to my house. I went out of my house at once. And I went to school to do a school festival. We finished do it in the day. We went to batting center by my car. We got exercise. I was in a sweat.  I was so tired. And we went to Sukiya to eat a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and vegetables. It taste was very good. I was satisfied it. i was full. We went out of the store, and we went to Tamana city. We went to leg hospring. We into it. We talked about something. We were so loudly. We were got angry by police man. We apologized. We came back to each house. I was happy in the day.

September 4. I went to Ezuko with my circle members. Because the day was my circle event. Every one were on the boat. But I inspected. So I can not bask in the sun. I looked at my circle members. they looked were  very inteterestring. We went to hotspring after it event. I like it. I talked about in the day's plan. We into it for two hour. And we went to Yumetown. My friend worked on there. We ate dinner. I ate pasta. I thought it taste was so good. We took a picture by print club. We went to Kikuti city. We did firework. But I felt down. So I did not play firework. We watched nightview. It was so beautiful. We got home.

September 5. I went to school to ready my school fetival. It wasvery hard. I came back my house. And I went to city to party. I drank a lot of sake. I hate beer. But I drank a beer in the day. I ate some kind foods. I especially like sushi. It was very good. I made new friends. I introduced myself. I talked my school, hobby and my circle. I enjoyed it. I went to my friend's house. I ate Misosoup. I slept.

September 6. I got a list of students' grades. I was so sad. Because I droped a one unit. I thought I study very hard.  I went to school to school festival. I went to Sairo with my friends at night. my friend like vegetable. But Sairo is grilled fried slices of meat store. I ate a lot of beef. It taste was so good. I was full. We went to game center. We played something. We went to Tamana city. We put our legs into the  hotspring. We talked something. I smiled. We went to Daily. There is my friend worked. My friend worked very hard. We came back to house.

September 7. I got up at noon. And I went to school to school festival. I gave a present to my friend. We went to eat a dinner. I was full. We took a picture by prit club. And we went to my house. We watched DVD. We watched horror movie. I like it. Everyone came back to each house.

552 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿