2011年12月12日月曜日

My favorite place I 've been

I have a lot of favorite places. I think I introduce some favorite places. First, My favorite place is Fukuoka. I have been to Fukuoka many times. I go shopping when I went to Fukuoka. Because I like clothes. I want to smart dresser someday. And I go to watch baseball game in Fukuoka. I have played baseball for four years. I like baseball. I always watch baseball game with my family. My brother also palyed baseball. I want to go to Fukuoka with my family. Next my favorite place is Aso. There is Kumamoto. But the place air is so clearly. I think it is important. I sometimes go to Aso mountain at night with my friends. nightview is so beautiful. I want to go to there with girlfriend someday. I often go to hotspring with myfamily. My family like hotspring. I take a hotspring for a long time. I am sleepy.

153words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿