2011年12月21日水曜日

My favorite book

I think I introduce my favorite book. I have a lot of favorite books. I like BECK. It is comic book. This story's hero name is Kouki. He was high school student. But He is going to be good singer in the future. BECK is musik comic. I belonged brass band club when I was high school student. I like music. So I read the book everyday. Couki has good friend. friend name is Saku. Couki and Saku are same band member. Saku is drumer. I played percussion. So I like Saku in this book. Couki played guitar hard everyday. I think it is so great. I like want to be him. I read the book, I thought music is so great. Music is culture. Music is important. Each other country has music. I think it should be important. I have BECK un my house. Please read the book if you get a chance.

155 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿