2011年12月12日月曜日

Summer vacation5

September 9. I went to bar with my friend. We talked a lot of thing. I listen to his story. I said advice to him. We drank a sake. I hate beer. So I did not drink a beer in the day. I got drunk on a brendy. We ate some food. my friend ordered poteto. But the poteto is 1kilogram. We did not finish eat the food. We were full. We out of the store. And we went to Mac. I ordered soft cleam. It was so sweety. I slept in the store. I was got angry by a shop assistant. I came back to my house.

September 10. I went to school to do school festival. The day's works called kyasarin by everyone. It is very hard. I do not like it. I think may be everyone do not like it. We finished to do in the day's work. We went to eat dinner with my circle member. I ate an omelet containing fried rice. It taste is  so good. I like an omelet containing fried rice. Do you like it? I want to like this food everyone. I came back to my house. But I went out of my house at once. Because I went to do bowling with my high school student. I was so tired. But it day was nice.

September 11. I went to Aso with my friend at night. We sing a lot of songs. We listen to Kana Nishino. I wanted to go to Karaoke. We looked at night view. It view is beautiful. And we looked at a lot of stars. I thought I want to go here again with girl friend someday. We went to Mac to eat hamberger. But the store closed in the day. I was so sad. After all, we went to joy full. I ate salad. I got home at 5:00.

September 12. I got up at noon. I took a bath. I go out of my house. I went to meet a peason at the store. We went to Yamada stock farm in Aso. There were a lot of cute animals. I played te animal. And we ate soft ice cream. It was so cold. We went to my house. We watched DVD. It was comedy. It was interesting. We went to Sushiro to eat sushi. I like sushi. We went to Hanaoka mountain to look night view. I thought I did date in the day. I would drive her home. I went to drive with my friend. I got some advice from my old student. We ate udon. I came back to my house.

September 13. I went to city at night. Because I took part in same department party. I ate some kind foods, drank a lot of sake. We got drunk on drendy. The store has karaoke. My friend used it . My friend sing a lot of songs. He sang very well. I went to my friend' house. We went to convenience store. I bought pan. We watched DVD on TV. But I slept before end of story. I enjoyed the day.

September 14. I went to school to ready a school festival. I was so tired. I had a group activity in the day. We went to eat dinner. We ate sushi. It taste was so good. We played fireworks. I enjoyed it. And We ent to Karaoke. I sang a lot of songs. My circle member was good at singer. I came back to my house at 3:00.

September 15. I went to school to ready school festival. I paid money. I made Ponta card. I was so happy. Recently I went to a lot of place. I was so tired. So I thought I want to do my homework. Because I have a lot of thinkgs. I was so buzy.
September 18. I went to school to ready school vetival. It was sunny. I was very hot. I went to my circle member's house after school work. We did takoyaki party. But I did it before I ate rice. That's too bad. Takoyaki was very good taste in teh day. We watched DVD on TV. I was very sleepy, so I came back to house.

September 19. I went to school in the noon. Because I had circle meeting. We taliked something. I thought it was very important. And we did a circle work. I was so tired. I came back to house. I ate grilled fried slices of meat with my family in my house. My brother present for me. It was a watck. It was so cool. I was very very happy. It was my best favorite thing. I thought I deal precious it. I was happy. But I was so sad. Because summer vacation is end in the day. I hate get up earliy.

804 words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿