2011年4月26日火曜日

On Saturday

        I got up at 9:45, because I go to picnic. I had to go to a clubroom at 11. But I was late for time. So I watched One Piece. One piece is japanese popular animation. I like it.  My favorite character is Zoro. Zoro is a swordsman, and he always uses three swords. he is very strong, and handsome. I think every like he. Almost all the circle member wasn't in clubroom when I went to clubroom. And we went to white river park to picnic. We ate lunch. Lunch books were made girls. Taste was very good, but  I was drinking a cora, so I was a little hunger. I played after we ate a lunch. We played with children. We finished picnic after I went to batting center. I backed home. I slept a few times. I was called phone. So four member went to leg hot spring. I think I go to hot spring. I got carsick. We went to friend's house. We watched DVD, but      I went to bed at once. The day was very interested in me. But I got a cold.
    196

3 件のコメント: