2011年4月18日月曜日

A picnic and recently

   Hello, I think write a few days. Please read a my blog. There were no lecture on Fri day first period. So I could sleep long time than always. I watched sleepy hollow in class.  But it finished on the way class. We  did' t finish watching of all stpry. I fell the sequel to a this movie.  I think I go to the video shop to borrow this one. I finished class in the morning. I don' t remember from afternoon.
     We went picnic in green land on Saturday. I got up early. So I was very sleepy and hugry. I aet  "noribentou" of hot mot. We are freedam in the after noon. Because every one rode a roller coaster. But I am afraid of roller coaster. So I rode only "go cart". I am seafty driver . so very easy for me. Every one slept for back to school in bus. The day is very exciting. But so tired. I think I want to enjoy every day. And I study English very hard. 
     Thank you for reading. see you next time. Good night.

200

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿