2011年4月21日木曜日

Since Monday~ Yesterday

     Good evening every one. About Monday. I  have  attended a class since second period. the class was writting class. My writting class teacher is Mr. rick. I like his class. Because I think he is very interesting teacher. So I try to writting. I had a lunch with my family. My lunch box was made my mother. So It taste was so delicious. I took physical after noon. Explain was very difficult for me. I did't understand this class. I was low spirits. I got home. And listening to music. I listend to katy perry. The song name is Teenage Dream. Reacently, this song is my favorite. So I often listen to this song in a day. I am duty to work of English. I did power words. But I have not enough to vocabulary. I' d like to get many vocabulary some day.
     About Wednesday. Mr. Ziroramo came to KGU. So I went to watch him. I think he is very handsome. and muscularity. His story moved us deeply. And interesting. I enjoyed the time. I went to club activities. We did secret information game. Every one were hidden. I losed. I ate dinner after game. I ate chickin nanban. My stomach was full. I got home at 24 o'clock.   see you. 


223

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿