2011年5月15日日曜日

Everyday

      Good evening, evetyone. I have a chronic illness, so I went to hospital at Thursday. I have kidney troble. Because I have been to hospital since elementary school. And I had been hospitalzed for two years. Recently, My body is bad condition. I was done an injection by my doctor. As a result, I got a many medicine. I was sad. the medicine produce ill effects a bad reaction. I thought I want to cry. I am worry, if my outward take change, My friend is not friend. But I believe my friends. I went to a new syudents party by a walk club at night. party was very fun, and fantastic. I could make new friend. I want to make many friends. After party, I went to Itiran to eat ramen with my club members. Ramen was very good.
     We did a drive with club menber on Friday. We went to Aso to watch night view and stars. There were very beautiful. I was impressed. I thought my worry is little in  the earth. Aso was so cold. I got home at 4:00 am. I slept at once. My cell phone got back to me  today. Because My cell phone broken down before few days. I was glad. and I went to club room to meating. We finished meating, We went to eat susi. I was full. I watched DVD in my house at night.     
    I think I retire club someday. I can't have confidence.  see you next time.

266

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿