2011年5月26日木曜日

Fantastick

     Good evening, everyone. I think write day. I palyed baseball after I finished classes. But It was rain. I felt down. Because of rain, I could not enough to play baseball. My clothes was dirty. And I was so tired. I got home. suddenly, I was telephone by my part time job member. I went to Sairo to eat dinner. Sairo is yakiniku store. My brother had worked this store for three years. I ordered free eat and drink. I think Sairo's beef is so expensive, and taste is so good. I was treat old man to a dinner, so he is police man. He has a lot of money.
     Tuesday. I took part in reading class. I got homework. I was so sad. I am lazy. Because I don't want to do homework. But I must do hoework. I backed to my house. I put on a suit. So I went to exploration's new student party. I drank a few sake. And eat some food. But food taste was not good. I was sad. I went to Cocoiti to eat curry after I finished party. Curry was very spicy. My tongue have painful. But I was so exciting, and I enjoyed.
     Wednesday. I wacked up late. I was suprise, and I was getting ready early. This day was club day. I went to park to play sports. And I went to drive to Hikarinomori. I enjoyed it. I slept at once.  
   NeXt day. What do you know today? Today is my friend' birthday. Friend's name is Takayoshi. He from Miyazaki. I think he is dear friend. So I gave you birthday present. I like Cora, so I gave Cora. He was glad.

301

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿