2011年5月5日木曜日

Golden Week

        Hello, I think I write about Golden Week. My computer brokenup, but My brother bought a new computer for my family. The computer is new tipe, so We can watch Bule-ray by computer. And The computer volume is so big. I was so glad. But I use computer a weak.
   I went to hot spring with my family. I took a sauna at ten minute. I was a lot of sweats, but I am slim man. So I don't want to lose weight. I drank a milk after I took a bath.
  Next day I went to Osyou to drink sake with my friends. Osyou is store name. Friends name are Yuta and Syouta. Yuta is very handsome man. I want to be like you someday. he has a girlfriend. his girlfriend is cute. Syouta is very tall man. I am short man. He is kind. I hate a beer, but I drank a beer the day. I think beer is bitter. We talked something about circle, love, and future. I'm doing one way love now. So I effort to love me everyday.
   I went to mountain to watch a night view with my friends. View was beautiful. And we did table tennis in a net cafe. We enjoyed something. I thought I was interested in Golden Week. I study english hard from now. Please coment. See you.


235

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿