2011年5月21日土曜日

This week

    Hello, everyone. longtime no see. I was busy this week, so I didn't write up blog. But I think I write a blog today.
  About Monday.  I got up late, so I though I was late for class. But I wasn't late. I was so lucky. I did homework with my friend after I finished class. And I went to see an inquiry people. Because of her, I bought some yogurt and drinks. I got home. When I slep, my friends came to my house. Friends name are Takaypshi, Yuta. We talked something. I was interested. And We went to Hamaoka mountain to see night view. It was so beautiful. I thought I want to see with girlfriend someday. Takayoshi got his house, We ate dinner.
   About Tuesday. I had one class. I was easy on Tuesday. I had fresh man camp staff's party in MUGEN. MUGEN is the tip section of a chicken wing store. I ate many many foods, and drank a sake. Foods taste was so good. I talked old students about my lover. I blush. I was fun. I thought I want to do party again. I came back my house, I slept at once.
    About wednesday, I took listening class, I felt down. I took speaking class in afternoon. I like speaking class, so very interesing, teacher is fun. The day topic was animal. I hardly go zoo. I like pengin. Because pengin is very cute. Ifinished class. I went to club room. And We did club action. So every Wednesday is club day. We went to eat a meat and vegetable pancake.  I got home, and I went to Yuta's house. I has a lot of worries, so He heard my story. He gave me some advice. I cryed. Thank you.
   Yesterday. I finished class in the morning. I went to friend's house in this afternoon. I talked about friend. so difficult. I got home. I did drive with my club member at night. We went to mountain to see night view. It was very beautiful. But I did't take my glasses. That's too bad.
Today, I got up 12:00.  See you again.
376

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿