2011年6月5日日曜日

Daily

     Hello. Long time no see. I think I write recently.
     May. 27th. I went to tourism club's new student party. I ate some food, and some drinks. I liked sushi. I saw a single accomplished. That make me happy. I smiled. I made many friends. I was said that he often looked me at school. And he said that you are smart man. I heard it. I was very glad. I went to a continuation of a party at another place. I drank many sake. I got drunk on brandy. But party was very very interesing. I enjoyed it.
    28th~29th. I went to lodge together in my club. But it is play. I did treasure hunting with my club member. I looked search for a treasure. But find is very difficult. I tryed hard to find a treasure. as a reslut, my team was champion. We got some firecracker. I was so happy. I want to do it at once. We finished the game. We did a bashful game. I was very nurvous. Because I had to hug with my club member. But it is very interested. I went to club member's house after the game. I took a bath. And some club member drank many sake. Of couse also me. our feel was very high. I hate beer. But I drank beer. We took part in the first party. Some food and drink are very good. I especialy like hooke. that food taste is very good. I got cake, so I burned May. I was impressed. I thought I belonged art club. I love my club, and club member. We did a questionnaires at night. according to a questionnaires, I was No.1 smart man in my club. I was sp glad. Next morning, I got home. I went to a city with my friend at night. I talked some thing. I heard her story in Mac. I ate hamberger. I talked long time. I got home at 4:00 am.
    30th. I was so free. I did my homework. I was very tired. And I used cell phone. I send mail to my friend. About AKB48. I know the group. My favorite member is Yuki Kashiwagi. I think her is very cute. i want to meet her someday.
     31th. I was so happy. Because today is my birthday. I got many mail, and terephone. I was impressed. And my friends gave me present. thank you my friends. I went to new student party at night. I drank beer. Party was very exciting. I enjoyed it. I went to Itiran to eat ramen. I like it. Taste is very good. I got home. And I got birthday cake, and I ate it. Thank to my family. This day is special day by myself.
     June 1th. I took litening class. I am not good at lister. I wan to be listening well. I also took seaking class. I like this class. I like talk with my friend. this class is very interesing. This day was club day. This activity was burn kite in my house. 14people came to my room. My room was full. But very fun. I watched DVD on PC. I talked something. Everyone went back to their house at midnight. I slept at once.
      2th. I felt down. I absent classes. I slept in this day. But my high scool old student came to my house. Ther gave me pizza, and coka cora. We talked someting.
     3th. I went to new student party. I was so tired. But party was very interesing. I was very fun. I got drunk on brandy. I got home at midnight.
      4th. I got up at 12. I watched DVD. And I went to city. Because I went to J cafe to meet my fiiend. My friend worked hard. This store was very beautiful. I cane here at first time. I darnk soft drink with my friend. I got home. We drank sake with my friends in my room. My friend got drunk on brandy, so her sleep in my bed. I and friend talked abput club for sleep friend. Everyone slept at 5am. Today blog is so long. But please read it. see you next time.

741

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿