2011年6月11日土曜日

6,7~6,8

     Hello everyone. I think I write a day. I took a reading class in tuesday. I was so sleepy. I got home in the afternoon. Because I have one class today. I took a bath. I set my hair after I took a bath. I put on a suit. I leaved at my home. I arrived at school. I went to new student welcome party. I made a lot of friends. I was so glad. But I could not remember their name. I want to remember it someday. I ate some food. It taste was good. And I drank sake. I hate beer. But drank. As a reslut, I got drunk on brandy. But party was very interesing. I went to a continuation of a party at another place. I did call. I screamed. We did game. It was very very fun. I threw up all I had eaten. We went to Osyo to eat food with club old student. I ate ramen set. It was so good. I got home. I slept at once.
    Next day.  I went to school to take a class. I slept for class. I watched dream. I finished class. I went to my club room, so this day was club day. We went to Donzyu to eat dinner. I was full. I thought I threw up all I had eaten. I backed my home. Today was so fun. Thank you. See you next time.

248

1 件のコメント: