2011年6月29日水曜日

Recently

      Hello, everyonee. I think I write about my dialy.
  Last thursday: I got up late. So I was late in my class. I concentrated for this class. But I was sleepy. I slept. This class finished when I got up. I was so sad. And I went to my house. I did my homeworks. I had a lot of homeworks. I went to karaoke to sing a song at night. I sang many songs, and many kind songs. My favorite group is The Hiatus. This group singr is Takeshi Hosomi. His voice impressed me. His voice is very beautiful. I brought thier CD, so I have a lot of CD. I got home at 11:00 pm.
   Last Friday. I took a class from First period. this class is very difficult. I listened to teacher. Second period, we watched DVD. Title is hack fin. It was very interesting. I was fun. I finished taking a class. I ate lunch with my friend. I went to my friend's house. We went to Hirose to buy something. We drank some drinks. I drank sake. And we ate some foods. We talked about something. My friend has disappointed love. He was so sad. I also was sad. But I believe hum, he recover someday. I got drunk on brandy. As a result, I slept in friend's bed. I got up at midnight.But everyone deep slept. We got up at 10 am next day. My friend had part time job, so we got home. I went to school to watch a MF. MF is music festibal. It was so fantastick. I enjoyed it. We did a party to celebrate the successful competion in my cricle. Becasuse we ate grilled fried slices of meat. And we drank sake. It taste was very good. We wasv so loudly. I was very interesting. I went to circle member's house after we finished the party. I arrived in his house, I slept at once.
   Sunday: I forgot an occurrence.  Monday. I went to school to take a class.  I like Monday class, so I took a writing class. I like this class teacher. He is very interesting. And I think he is handsome. I ate lunch after I finished writing class. I brought cora. I like it. Because It is very sweety. Taste is so good. I finished a class in a day. I went to my friend's house at evening. We talked something. And we ate Yakisoba. We went to Hirose. And we went to other friend's house. We watched hey hey hey on TV. I got home at 10 pm.
    Tuesday: I took reading class.This class is very difficult. I went to 14 room to do my homework with my friend after I finished class. I was so tired. We went to sushiitiba to meet my friend, and eat sushi. My friend did hard to work. We were full. When we ate sushi, Kumamoto caused earthquake. But we did not notice. We got home at 11 pm. Recently, I am so interesing everyday. See you next time.

523

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿