2011年6月11日土曜日

exciting day

       Hello everyone. Sorry, I write many times today. But I think I want to write more. Prease read.
Thursday,  I went to hospital to meet my docter. Because I have illness. I waited my name called. I called by nurse. I drink a lot of medicine now. Medicine decreased today. I was so glad. I went to school after hospital. But I wasv late for a little time. I got home after I took some classes. I went to new student welcome party. Today was last party. I ate a lot of food. And drank sake, beer. I talked someting with old student. And drank beer. old student was kind man. I made alot of friends. I was talked something. Party was very very very exciting. my club member got drunk on brandy. My friend got home. I went to a contiuation of a party at another place. I enjoyed it. I ate a lot of food. I drank sake. And We finally finished party. I impressed. I thought I belonged club. I try to hard to club actibity from now. I got home. I slept at once.
   Friday, I wake up at late. I absent a class. It was rain. I hate rain. I watched DVD on Tv. Title is SPECK. This is very fantastick. I like it. Everyone should watch it. I used cell phone. I was so free. I was lonly. I want to make girl friend. I slept at midnight. See you next day.

254   total 5912words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿