2011年6月18日土曜日

Food

      Hello everyone. I think I write about Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
Wednesday, I got up in tje morning. And I felt down, so I got up late. Because of late, I could not take a listening class. I went to school at second period to take a class. I finished class in the day. I went to club room. I went to center river with my club members. Center river is hamburger with sauce shop. Center river do all hamburger with sauce eat every third Wednesday. I ate a lot of humburger. I was full. I ate thirteen hamburgers after all. We went to karaoke after ate food. I sang some artist. But I was cold. I teryed to hard. I got home at 2:00 am. Very interesing day.
          Thursday, I took a class from second period. I was very slepy. I took a class after I got home. I went to somewhere with my friends. We went to Kikutimati to see a firefly. But it was rainy. We hardlly saw a firefly. I was so sad. And I went to some club member's house. Everyone was surprise at our. We went to hotspring. Store name is Hoshinoyu. I was comfortable, so This hotspring small was a hinoki. We talked something. About fiend's love story. I thought love is very difficult. We went to Mac to eat hamburger. I got home aat midnight.
            Friday, I took a class. I finished class in morning. I backed my house. I watched DVD. Title is Yamatonadeshikoshitihenge. This is dorama. This dorama appears some handsome guys and beautiful girl. This dorama was very interesed in me. I went to city to party at evening. There were a lot of other school stuent. I did not know everyone. But I talked someone. I made a lot of friends. I was so glad. I drank sake. I hate beer. I think beer is very bitter. I got home. This day was so exciting. See you next time.


352  total 6633

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿