2011年6月28日火曜日

Last Wednesday

   Good evening everyone. I think I write my daily. I went to school to take a class. First period, I took  a listening class. I was so tired. I finished a listeing class after I went to second period's classs room. I slept in all second class. I ate some food in lunch time. I took a speaking class. I like this class. We make new group. And we were got new group homework. It is very fun. But It is very difficult. I thought we should try to do hard work more. I finished a class today. I got my house. I took a bath. I set my hair. And I went to city by bus. I had Matuo de night. It is caluture circle's party. I enjoyed party. I drank some drinks, and ate some food with another circle member. I was place with ESS at first. But I moved. End of the party. We went to Hirai to eat udon. It taste very good. We went to old student's house. We did tranp. It was very exciting. We finished tranp after we went to Kurodahan to eat food at 2:00 am. I was full. We came back to old student's house. We slept at once. The day was very interesing. I was satisfide. See you again.
220   7286words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿