2011年11月7日月曜日

book

Y(Yuki) T(Takeshi) H(Hiroki)


Y: hey Takeshi, have you read any interesting books recently?
T: yeah, I read "Let me out"
H: Let me out? What's that?
T: Well it's a story about a house robots and a man.
Y: Please tell me us your favorite point this book?
T: OK, nothing.
H: Which country this book was made?
T: Foreign country.
H: Haha, ok.

T: Hey. Hiroki, have you read any interesting books recently?
H: Yeah, I read "Spider man"
T: Spider man? What's this?
H: Well it's hero story.
Y: I know this movie.What's your favorite character in this story?
H: It's Peter Paker.
T: Why do you like Peter Paker?
H: Because he is bravery man and cool.
T: You too.
H: I know.
Y: Wow.

H: Hey, Yuki , have you any read interesting books recently?
Y: Yeah, I read "ONE PIECE".
H: I know. It is very popular in all of the world.
Y: Yes.
T: Why do you like?
Y: Friendship is so great.
T: What is your favorite character?
Y: Of couse, I love Nami-san. She is so cute.
H: You too.
T: Wow.

158words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿