2011年11月8日火曜日

My summer vacation2

August 14. I went to bstting center with my brother. My brother play baseball very well. And we went to game center. But I did not play game. Because I like watch game. We came back to home. And I wacthed TV. AKB48 appered TV program. I was very excited. I think AKB48 has a lot of cute girls group. I especially like Yuki Kashiwagi. She is very cute. She is from Kagoshima. I was very confortable. I slept at midnight.
August 15. I got up in the afternoon. I went to shopping to buy something with my mother. I did not go to shopping with my mother for a long time. And I changed my hair color. It was my favorite color. My old club member came to my house at night. We went to Kinpou mountain. We saw a night view. It was very beautiful. We went to Sukiya to eat a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and vegetables. I was full. And we went to Kikuti city. We went to my friend house. We ate ice cream and we listen to music. We talked about a lot of things. I came back to house at 3:00 am.
August 16. I got up early. I met myfriend. Because I was worry about her. I listened to her a talk. I thught she was a painful. I could lsten to her a talk only. I went to some place. I want to happy for her. And We came back to each house. I watched DVD on Tv. It was very scard. But I like it. Do you like horror movies? I like horror movies. I have some horror books. Please read it.
August17~19.  I went to Nagashaki to a journey with my circle members. I introduce about 17. I went to school. I arrived at 8:00. Circle members gathersd here. And we rode a bus. But it was cloudy. I was so sad. We sang a lot of songs in bus. I thought we are so loudly. But I enjoyed it.  In an instant we arrived on Nagashaki. We went to sea. We sman. As a result I was so tired. We went to hotel. I went to hotspring with some circle member. It was very comfortable. We talked  something. We ate dinner. It taste was very good. We drank a lot of kinds sake aftter we ate dinner. My young student got drunk on brandy. That's too bad.
18th. We went to housetenbosu. We walked around. We into trick art. It was nice pictures. I was inpressed. And very interesing. We ate pasta. It taste was good. I bought a souvenir for my friends. We talked about school vestival at night.
19th We went to Chainatown. I ate Chinese food. And we came back to Kumamoto. I like my circle. I thought better I into art circle. I want to go on a trip.

489words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿