2011年11月20日日曜日

My summer vacation3

August 20. I went to school to a consultation. I went to high schol to meet my friend. My friend is so crazy. But I like him. He likes music. He played drums very well. I went to Kurume with my circle member after I met my friend. We ate ramen in Kurume. It taste is very good. I like ramen. We went to game center to take print club. We smiled and happy.
August 21. I got up early. Because I promised my friend to play something. I went to meet a frined at the frien's house. We did a drive. We went to a lot of places. We went to nature pool. We swam for a long time. But I have done an accidend. I dropped my cell phone in the nature pool. I was so sad and I up set. We went to Docomo shop. But, my cell phone broke up. I paid a lot of money to repair the cell phone. We went to my house at night. We watched DVD and we drank a sake. We talked something. It day was very buzy. But I enjoyed the day.
August 22 I slept in the all day. I got up at 18:00. I was surpried it. I went to Hakata Itibantori with my family. Because my mother wanted to eat Yakitori.  I was handle kiper. So I could not drink sake. Because I drank cola. It was very good drink. I like it.  And I went to hotspring with my friend. We into hotspring for a long time. I came back to my house.
August 23 I was a recsptionist. Because my circle had an exhibition. I was so sleepy. I slept after a recsption.
August 24 I got up early. Because I go on a trip with same age circle member. We had a plan that we went to Oita. But we did not go to Oita. And we went to Fukuoka in the end. We ate ramen in Kurume. But I was full so I did not eat ramen. We sang a lot of songs in the car. I enjoyed it. We arrived on Fukuoka. We went shoppping. But I had not enought to money. As a result I coould not anything. I thought I want to a lot of money. We went to hotspring. I like it. It was very hot and open air bath is so big. We wen to Sukiya to eat dinner. It taste was good. And we cane back to each house.
August27 I went to school to ready a school vestival. I was so tired. It was end. And I went to Yumetown with my circle member. It place is my friend's part time job place. I played something. It was very fun. We went to Sushiro to eat sushi. We wauted for a litter time. We were so loudly. But sushi taste was very good. We ate sushi before we went to my house. We watched DVD in my house. We talked about my circle. It day was nice. I slept at 4:00
August 29 . I went to school to ready school fesival. I was an inlury. We went to city after it. we walked around some places. we into sanmalk. We drank coffee. But I do not like it. We ate dinner. We ate pasta. I like it. We talked love story. I listened my frinend's story. And I got home.
August 30. I went to school to ready school vestival in the morning. I was so tired. So I went to a bar in Domadoma with my circle member. I drank a sake and ate some food. I was satisfied it . I thought I try hard more.
August 31 Needless to say, I went to school to ready school festival. I got tired it . And I went to sushiit to eat sushi with my circle member. I like sushi. We went to my house. and we watched DVD. It movie was horror. I like it. Every one came back to each home. I went to my bed.

679words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿