2011年11月6日日曜日

My summer vacation

Hello, I think I write m summer vacation. I finished exam on August 3. I was very happy. I went to bowling with my friends. I was interested in this. I did not play bowling well. But I was good at player only the day. Because there was girls here. We went to batting center. My arm was a slight injury. We got home. And I went to hotspring with my friends. We talked about something. I like hotspring. So I talked a lot of things. We got home.
August 4. I went to hospital in the morning.Because I have an illness. I am recovering from my illness. I went to my circle member's house. Because We must try have a taste of a cultural festival's bazaar. It was very delicious. And we drank a shochu. Because of it, I was hangover.
August 5. I went to meet a person at the city. We went to m house and we watched DVD on my PC. We went to Tamana city to see fireworks. it was very beautiful. There were a lot of couple. I thought I want to girl friend. So I am lonly. The way home back was delayed. We ate a bowl of rice topped with cooked beef and vegetables. I was satisfied it. I arrived my home at 2:00.
August 6. I got up early. So I was going to sea with circle members. We gathered to school. I rode old circle member's car. We talked loudly. We arrived sea. It was very cold. I ran a sandy beach. So I was so tired. We got home. I was in poor health. But I was very interesing.
August 7. I went to my friend house to go to drive. We saw Egashira. He is crazy. We laughed. And We did home party. But I drank cora only. I came by motorized.
August 8. I got up in the afternoon. I watched DVD. I went to circle member's house. And We drank sake. We drank vodka. I got drunk on brandy.
August 10. I got up at morning. And I went to sea with my friends. I was driver. I was very sleepy. But I talked something. We arrived sea at afternoon. We played something. We went to gamecanter after sea. We took picture by print club. We ate ramen in Tathunoya. We got home. I went to friend's house at once. We watched DVD on TV. We went to a convenience store at midnight. I met old circle student by chance.
August 11. I slpt all day. I went to food shop to eat sushi with my mother. I was very hugly so I ate a lot of sushi. I was satified it. I especially like a salmon. Do you like salmon? I always eat salmon to go to sushi. I want to everyone like salmon. I watched DVD at night. But I slept. Because I was very tired. I studyed at midnight. I did my homework. This day was buzy.
August 12. I got up in the afternoon. And I watched DVD on TV. It was very interesting. I went to my brother's place of work to take back my brother. We came back home. And I went to my friend house. I bought two cora and firefork. Because this day was my friend's birth day. This thing was sercret. He was very surprised. And happy. We ate dinner. It was very delicious. We did firework. I got home.

580words

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿